We recommend you prepare for your first visit to Vein Center for Women by reading through our New Patients page. You'll find all the practical information you need, directions to our office, hours of operation, payment policies and more. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance.
We are working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in vein care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Providing the most advanced vein care procedures.
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and the community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement on all levels.
With our Patient Portal, you can connect with your doctor through a convenient, safe, and secure environment. Please click the link below to sign up!
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- New Patient Registration
- Authorization Forms
- PCP Information
- HIPAA Privacy Notice
- Patient Satisfaction Survey
In order to view or print these forms you need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. We look forward to your first visit.